Birthday Gift

Woman's Feet Holding Pink Rose Fresh PedicureImage by Pink Sherbet Photography via Flickr

Birthday gift for kids usually will be toys, games, books or clothes.

Recently a friend told me.


My 7 years old daughter's birthday coming soon. So, I asked her what does she want for her birthday. I was expecting like "No need, daddy", or "Barbie Doll" or "Zhu Zhu Pets", something like that..

Guess what's her answer...

"I want manicure, pedicure and hair done up like princesses"

Wow! The girls mature early nowadays. This kind of session, according to an news reported on the paper, can range from SGD30 to SGD430!! It only lasts for days and cannot be shared with others like PSP.

I think a lot of fathers will start worrying...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Category: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment