Stumbled Upon : Bento

     Once a while, I like to surf for parenting info.

      Today I would like to share about my wife friend's bento website.

     Every time I read about children bento blogs, I am very impressed. The mothers really put in a lot of patience and love to come out with creative ideas. Look at one of the bento set I stole from my wife friend's blog. I specially like the chick in the egg. It looks absolutely marvellous and appetizing. And it is very healthy too. I am sure most kids will be proud to bring one of such bento to school, and they will love it.

     It doesn't really look difficult to prepare it. It is just an egg, corns, kiwi and watermelon. That's all, but it is the thought that's difficult. You will need to put in your heart to make one, that when you or your kids look at it, will make them smile and happy. It is really a Happy Meal.

     There are many good blogs on bento, but today I would like to introduce this blog to you. Simple but creative, healthy and delicious.
It is in mandarin, though. Please feel free to visit her blog, Cozy Kitchen

2 comments:

Thara said...

this is SO COOL! would love to make one for aydein once he starts schooling. besides love, this does not only require patience, it also require quite a lot of time! so, reminder to myself : MUST MAKE TIME, MUST MAKE TIME!

worryfather said...

Well, I believe you can do it. Should be quite fun.

You can engage aydein to do it with you together one day too.

Post a Comment